Keegan

Keegan

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The whole world should have a Sparky


Sparky's mother was a pregnant rescue that came to live with us.  He was one of four darling Rat Terrier puppies and when I took him back to college with me (intending to find him a home), he decided he'd already found his home.  Sparky is the dog that I wish I could share with the World.  I don't think there is a soul on the planet as kind and gentle as him.  When it came to training, there was nothing he wouldn't do for me.  He even played "Toto" in a highschool version of The Wizard of Oz.  Sparky has learned so much with me...therapy work, obedience, rally obedience, agility, even flyball.  Although he is mostly retired, Sparky loves children and on the occasion that I give a child an agility lesson, he is quick to step up and run course after course after course...he won't run them for me anymore...but a child...he's all about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment