Keegan

Keegan

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The waiting begins!




A very dear friend of mine warned me that breeding was all about "waiting".  I didn't quite get it until now.  Keegan and VIP had a very lovely breeding week, and for the most part, it was quite uneventful and not even too scarey for me.  The love week ended rather abruptly yesterday morning with a growl and a snarl from VIP.  Keegan glanced at me, grabbed a toy, and tore off down the hall.  I giggled at the honesty of their exchange...how we humans can muck up our relationships because we don't say what we mean when we mean it...dogs on the other hand, are quite the experts. We can learn from that I think.  
I now look at VIP, curled up under my desk, and think of the amazement and wonder of life. A truly amazing and beautiful thing.  And so, the waiting begins... 

No comments:

Post a Comment