Keegan

Keegan

Sunday, September 19, 2010

MACH2 Keegan


Keegan finished MACH2 in Burnsville, MN on August 22, 2010. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGinMRjonk&feature=recentlik .  I was pretty frustrated with him that day because he ran so slowly...my husband is fairly convinced that he knew it was the last Double Q we needed; therefore, he ran slow to prevent me from screwing up.  Those of you that know Keegan, know that's likely right...he is definitely that arrogant.  The funny part was that he proceeded the rest of the weekend to run his normal fast self. 

This weekend (September 17, 18, 19, 2010) Keegan ran his fastest times EVER.  A couple months ago I was certain this was his last year competing due to the leg, but thanks to a wonderful vet in town, cold laser therapy, and chiropractic work, he looked and ran spectacular this weekend.  Even when I fell on my rear this morning in JWW, we still managed to recover, qualify, and win the class.  Now I need the chiro work!

No comments:

Post a Comment